COVID-19 Update - Unfortunately we were forced to close our doors until further notice. We will be posting updates and news on our FB page. Please contact us directly per email if you want to make a reservation.
Our online bookings will be available again when:
1. The "stay at home" order is lifted
2. Grenada is open for international travellers again
3. Flights to the island recommence.
Please stay healthy so we can welcome you in the near future for some great diving!
At Aquanauts Grenada we try to offer a safe, fun and premium dive/snorkel service to each and every customer by providing a few key amenities.
- Valet Diving:- We do not like to see our guest doing work, so let us do it for you. At Aquanauts you only touch your gear to enter the water.
- Free Nitrox 30%:- Nitrox simply is a safer gas to use on most of Grenada's dive sites. That’s why we encourage everyone to get Nitrox certified.
- Comfortable Boats:- Our boats are always organized in such a way that space is not an issue (No one likes a crammed boat). Our Large professional dive boats make diving easy by carrying amenities such as
- camera tables & rinse tanks
- drinking water
- dive platforms
- Small Groups:- 4 – 6 divers per dive guide. We organize our groups according to qualification & experience. This way every diver can be assured to have a personalized adventure.
- Professional Staff:- Our staff is dedicated to creating a safe, unique and fun excursion for each and every guest. Within minutes everyone feels like they are a part of the team!
- Dive Sites:- Grenada offers 30 reefs and 15 wrecks including the Bianca C “the titanic of the Caribbean”