Grenada is slowly opening its borders with some restrictions. Up to Date information on travel advisories can be found at:
Grenada Tourism Authority.
Aquanauts is available for Diving, Snorkeltrips, Scuba Courses and Private Charters by Appointment.
You may make your reservation online, by email or call us at: (473) 444-1126.
Please stay healthy so we can welcome you in the near future for some great diving!
[ak-wuh-nawt, not, ah-kwuh-] Noun
- an undersea explorer who spends time underwater.
Origin - Greek: Aqua-Water and Nautes - Sailor.
Reminds us of those mythical Greek heroes known as the Argonauts, who sailed with Jason on his ship, the Argo, in quest of the Golden Fleece.
May your quest be rewarding and successful!
At Aquanauts Grenada we try to offer a safe, fun and premium dive/snorkel service to each and every customer by providing a few key amenities.
- Valet Diving:- We do not like to see our guest doing work, so let us do it for you. At Aquanauts you only touch your gear to enter the water.
- Free Nitrox 30%:- Nitrox simply is a safer gas to use on most of Grenada's dive sites. That’s why we encourage everyone to get Nitrox certified.
- Comfortable Boats:- Our boats are always organized in such a way that space is not an issue (No one likes a crammed boat). Our Large professional dive boats make diving easy by carrying amenities such as
- camera tables & rinse tanks
- drinking water
- dive platforms
- Small Groups:- 4 – 6 divers per dive guide. We organize our groups according to qualification & experience. This way every diver can be assured to have a personalized adventure.
- Professional Staff:- Our staff is dedicated to creating a safe, unique and fun excursion for each and every guest. Within minutes everyone feels like they are a part of the team!
- Dive Sites:- Grenada offers 30 reefs and 15 wrecks including the Bianca C “the titanic of the Caribbean”