PADI - Advanced Open Water
PADI Advanced Open Water is a certification level course that offers 5 adventure dives and 1 certification. You are required to take the deep adventure dive to 33M/100ft and the navigation adventure dive. You can choose the other three from PADI's list of specialties.
- Dive theory with review and knowledge assessment
- Gear fitting and equipment rental for the duration of the training course
- 5 open water (ocean) adventure training dives
- Logbook, PADI registration and certification card
- Marine Park Fee, if applicable